As a state-owned enterprise, ENDIAMA E.P, aligns its strategy with the policies of Angola’s Government on the sub-sector of diamonds, particularly opening of new projects and revitalization of old mines in order to leverage Development of the Diamonds Sub-Sector.
Regarding the corporate area, as a state licensee on diamond mining rights, ENDIAMA E.P seeks the following targets:
- Follow-up, monitor and control geologic-mining activities;
- Promote mining prospecting at national level;
- Implement production expansion and national diamonds valorization programs;
- Negotiate partnerships with national and foreign organizations;
- Strengthen politic-corporate relations between ENDIAMA E.P and administrative and traditional authorities, within a framework of community development for the population of diamond mining areas.